Sunday, March 20, 2016

Showcase: Hoopla Digital (5 HUGE stars)


I thought you’d all be interested in exploring hoopla digital – a free streaming service that gives library patrons online and mobile access to more than 440,000 movies, music, eBooks, and more.

hoopla digital’s robust collection of titles means there’s something for both adults and kids to enjoy. In addition to children’s titles like The Magic School BusBen 10, and Frozen, parents can explore classics such as Jane Austen’s Pride & Prejudice and modern bestsellers like The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald.

Here’s how it works:
·         It’s like Netflix, but for libraries.
·         Library card-holders have free 24/7 online and mobile access to thousands of titles, which they can download to have on-the-go!
·         hoopla digital has partnerships with more than 925 library systems across North America
·         Users can instantly experience, explore, and enjoy on-demand content via their smartphones, tablets, PCs, Apple TV, and Chromecast


There are not enough words for me to say how much I love this app.  It is one of the BEST apps that I have ever used.  It is easy to use, has a HUGE selection, downloads instantly and keep both me and my children engaged and entertained by the books, audiobooks, movies and more.   


 The boys were mesmerized by the animated storytelling of the Pigeon books.  They loved following along in their copy of Hi! Fly Guy, as it was read to them. 




After reading time was done, we jammed out to some music and we had a dance party before bed! 



 This is a great app to replace many of the others that take up space on my devices.  I have yet to find one that beats this app when it comes to ease of use and instant downloading.  This is a must have for all lovers of books, music and movies.

  CHECK IT OUT TODAY!!!!  You will fall in love just like I did! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...