Thursday, March 10, 2016

#MMBBR Product Review: Smallelectric [2-pack] Aluminum Alloy Micro USB Cables 6ft High Speed USB





MY REVIEW:
I love this product!  It works great to charge my Kindle!  I love that the cable is so long.  I can be charging the Kindle and reading at the same time!  So there is no missed reading time, which is very important to me.   I also love the flexibility and thickness of the cable.  I feel like it is of the most quality of ingredients and will not kink or break.  Additionally, my Kindle charged very quickly.  5 stars


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...