Monday, March 24, 2014

PUB DAY: To Catch A Creeper: A Crouch End Confidential Mystery by Ellie Campbell

20810359
To Catch A Creeper: A Crouch End Confidential Mystery
Ay Caramba
About the book:  Cathy is riding high in her brand-new job at a (surprisingly bitchy) top London advertising agency working with best friend Rosa. But when Rosa’s pregnancy goes amiss and enemies sabotage her new career, she finds herself leading a chaotic double life of lies and deception, hiding a shameful secret from all, especially husband Declan who appears in the throes of a nervous breakdown. 

I had a great time meeting Cathy and her crazy cast of characters in LOOKING FOR LA LA (review). I was excited to see what entertaining adventure this wonderful group of people would take me on and what sort of shenanigans they would get into. I was not disappointed and enjoyed the new additions to the cast. This is a fun, engaging mystery....it is very funny, but also keeps you on your toes! Such a fan! I can't wait to see what happens next! 4.5 star!

Looking for la La discounted to 99cents/99pence from Monday 24th to 30th March



How to Survive Yours Sisters will be free Wednesday, 26th to 30th March - US only

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Emily for allowing us on Mrsmommybooknerd. What a great feature you have put together. I love that you have used us in our "costumes". Took us ages to make them *wink* :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...