Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Review: Shadows In My Room & What’s That Noise: Bedtime Stories by Linda Weaver Clarke

19057183

In each of these stories, a mother helps her little girl understand her fears at night.

Shadows In My Room: Kayla sees shadows in her room that disturb her. Her mother answers all her questions about each shadow that she points to, and helps her to calm down and go to sleep.

What’s That Noise: Amber hears noises that disturb her such as the wind and thunder. Her mother teaches Amber to use her imagination by turning something fearful into something fun.


This book helped me get my fearful child to sleep better at night.  We read the stories and then tried to determine what made the noises and shadows in his room.  It was a great story to help my son realize he is not on his own when he is scared, but there are answers in the darkness and fear can be explained! 4.5 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...