Monday, August 8, 2016

#MMBBR #AdultColoring #Art #Drawing #Reviews @DoodleArtAlley #LibraryTalesPublishing




Color Your Way to Fun, Inspiration, and Relaxation.
Laughter Is the Best Medicine shares 50 doodle art images of inspiring proverbs, quotes, and sayings printed on one side of the page for all ages to color.
Quotes from famous authors include Aristotle, Benjamin Franklin, Eleanor Roosevelt, William Shakespeare, Mark Twain, and more. The book also includes sayings from Always find a reason to smile and Don’t forget to smile to Everyone smiles in the same language and Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.
Each doodle art image has been carefully selected to provide plenty of enjoyment, inspiration, and relaxation.
Explore the Magic of Doodle Art



MY REVIEW:
By far DOODLE ART ALLEY BOOKS are my absolute FAVORITE coloring books EVER!  I just love everything about them.  I love the quotes, the detail, the designs and the size.  I use them as inspiration quotes on the bathroom mirror for my kids (and myself) to see each morning.  I switch the pictures out from time to time to keep things fresh.  The boys think that is a great way to start their day!  I use these pictures as thank you cards and for other occasions that would constitute a greeting card. I feel that this is such a more personal way to let people know that you are thinking of them.

In addition to the practical purposes of the finished product the actual process of coloring it both relaxing and therapeutic.  I make sure to set aside 20 minutes nearly daily for coloring and I feel so much better when I get my time in.  I think there is something very wonderful that happens when you color and I found that is it one of my favorite things to do. This whole series of books are all wonderful and each book focuses on something a bit different than the others.  All the books are awesome and I HIGHLY recommend them. I cannot wait to see what other books that come out and I hope I am lucky enough to review them here for all of you!!!
5 HUGE STARS!!!






How to Draw Cool Stuff shows simple step-by-step illustrations that make it easy for anyone to draw cool stuff with precision and confidence. These pages will guide you through the basic principles of illustration by concentrating on easy-to-learn shapes that build into complex drawings. With the step-by-step guidelines provided, anything can become easy to draw. This book contains a series of fun, hands-on exercises that will help you see line, shape, space and other elements in everyday objects and turn them into detailed works of art in just a few simple steps. The exercises in this book will help train your brain so you can visualize ordinary objects in a different manner, allowing you to see through the eyes of an artist. From photorealistic faces to holiday themes and tattoo drawings, How to Draw Cool Stuff makes drawing easier than you would think and more fun than you ever imagined! Now is the time to learn how to draw the subjects and scenes you've always dreamt of drawing. How to Draw Cool Stuff is suitable for artists of any age benefiting everyone from teachers and students to self-learners and hobbyists. How to Draw Cool Stuff will help you realize your artistic potential and expose you to the pure joy of drawing!




MY REVIEW:
This book is SO cool, whether you are a master at drawing or just starting out, there is something to challenge and entertain just about everyone.  I really enjoyed trying out some of the drawings and look forward to getting better and better.  The instructions are really easy to follow because they are written in a step-by-step fashion.  This allows the person drawing to add details in increments, which increases the drawers skill and proficiency.  The drawings range from the basics, to the human face, to perspective, to holidays and seasons and so much more.  This is a great book for school art program or for your home library.  Plus, in addition to adding to your creativity, drawing is also good because it increase brain power.  True, fact...the book says so!  Plus, isn't drawing better than playing video games!  5 stars



BUY THE BOOKS:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...