Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mandy's Romance Corner Reviews



The Look of Love (The Sullivans, #1)

The Look of Love by Bella Andre

Bella Andre is a rock star in the world of books.  The Look of Love is the first book in the Sullivan series, with Chase Sullivan and Chloe Peterson.  This book has a woman running scared from men.  Her past has her not trusting in men, until she meets Chase.  Things sizzle, pop, and love slowly blooms in this wonderful story.  Bella keeps you enthralled in the pages of this book.  I could not put it down.  I would recommend this book as a perfect read to kick start your summer.  

I give it 4 stars.


A Brother's Honor
A Brother's Honor by Brenda Jackson

This book is the first in a series about the the Granger brothers.  Jace Granger has taken over the family company but needs some outside help to get it back in the black.  Shana Bradford is just the person to help him.  Sparks fly the minute Jace sees Shana.  Brenda does an excellent job of drawing you into the story and keeping you there until the very end.  There is mystery, strong willed men, sparks, heat and romance.  I read this book in one afternoon it was so awesome.  I can't wait for the next one to come out.  

I give it 4 stars.  

dangerous past Dangerous Past by A. F. Ebbers
Dangerous Past by A. Ebbers
Good book!  This is a fast paced, page turner book.  Captain Frank Braden is under suspicion for bringing a jet airline down in an apparent suicide attempt.  Frank spends the rest of the book trying to prove this theory wrong.  A  good written book that keeps you entertained and trying to figure out how it will end.  

I give it 3 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...