Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Review: Hello, We're the Fuzzwippers by Maryilynn Halas

Review:
As a mother (and booknerd) I am always looking for books that have something of value to teach my children.  YOU ARE LOVED is such a wonderful thing to reinforce with children.  The Fuzzwippers are fuzzy little friends that connect with kids that need to feel needed, loved and wanted.  With imagination, beautiful illustrations and a cute story I really enjoyed this picture book.  

But it really isn't important what I think, here is what my boys think of Hello, We're the Fuzzwippers:

Braden (age 5):  "I like it.  I really liked that the friends learned to be good friends.  I also really liked the pictures.  The Fuzzwippers are really cute."

JD (age 4):  "I think the Fuzzwippers are fun and funny"

Well I guess the children have spoken!  They loved the Fuzzwippers as much as I did!  Check it out for your little ones today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...