Wednesday, June 13, 2018

#MMBBR #Reviews #FathersDay #MyDadIsAmazing #BoardBook #WithMyDaddy #PictureBook @ABRAMSbooks

***********************************************
35888430


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is quite amazing! I loved it so much...bright, beautiful celebration of Dad's. There is nothing better than a book that showcases all the ways that Dad's strive to be everything they can to their children. It is so wonderful and the illustrations are amazing! A must have for ALL Dads.

I cannot wait to use this book in my classes next year for Father's Day. It is perfect. Also a great gift for any Dad's birthday!

***********************************************
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I am in love with this book. I adored it from cover to cover. As a Daddy's girl, this book tugs on my heartstrings. I loved the story and all the ways this book celebrates how we spend time with our Dads. It is a delightfully illustrated story that captures the highs and lows of being a little girl with a loving Dad. "With Dad, an ordinary day becomes extraordinary." Such a perfect book for Father's Day or for your Father's birthday.

***********************************************

***********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...