Wednesday, July 11, 2018

#MMBBR #Showcase #FirstLine #WillaoftheWood by @BeattyAuthor via #partner @DisneyHyperion

I hit the woods with Willa over my vacation. 
See the pictures below of our adventures in the forest.

36546966

#FirstLine ~ Will crept through the darkened forest, following the faint scent of chimney smoke on the midnight air.

Escape into the story of a brave and unusual girl brimming with the ancient powers of the forest. From Robert Beatty, the author of the #1 New York Times best-selling Serafina books, comes a thrilling new series filled with the history, mystery, and magic of the Great Smoky Mountains. Kirkus Reviews described WILLA OF THE WOOD as "A moving, atmospheric journey of hope."










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...