Saturday, November 12, 2022

#MMBBR #ALightThroughAWindow #HaleyDewey


"A Light Through A Window," pulls the blinds back from the most disfigured and debaucherous versions of ourselves, inviting the reader to abandon the dark and find healing in the beauty of Light.

 

In reflection of the release, Dewey said, “I am incredibly excited to share my heart with you. I emptied myself on these pages, hoping it would bring you comfort. You are not alone. And, I hope that any lamplight poets out there will step forward and share their faith.”

 

Dewey is an American poet, doodler and speaker who is widely known on Instagram and various communities through her handle @haleydeweypoet. Online she reaches thousands of people every month through her written works, focusing on the disorder and pain of the 21st century as well as living during an age of political and sexual upheaval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...