Saturday, May 21, 2022

#MMBBR #FirstLine #FamilyOfLiars by @elockhart via @netgalley and @DelacortePress

Family of LiarsFamily of Liars by E. Lockhart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#FirstLine ~ My son Johnny is dead.

I was obsessed with We Were Liars. It was such a great book. One that I have yet to forget about and I read it when it came out. When I saw that there was a prequel coming out I was pumped!!!! I loved this book as much as We Were Liars. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. It had such a compelling story, interesting characters and spectacular setting. I read it super fast and was sad when it ended. A must read and a book I HIGHLY recommend!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...