Thursday, March 3, 2022

#MMBBR #ChloeCatesIsMissing by @WriterACMcHugh via (partner) #PenzlerPublishers #Scarlet

Chloe Cates Is MissingChloe Cates Is Missing by Mandy McHugh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

#FirstLine - Fourteen clicks.

Lovers of both the power of social media and crime stories are going to love this book! It was disturbing and entertaining in equal measure. I loved how I never really knew what was going to happen. There were some twists and a few turns that ramped up in the second half of the story. You will uncover secrets that a family tried hard to keep buried. Nothing is ever as it appears!!! A super debut!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...