Tuesday, January 25, 2022

#RemindersOfHim by @colleenhoover via @grandcentralpub I #won a copy on @goodreads and then bought an #audiobook on @audible #MMBBR #FirstLine



#FirstLine- “There’s a small wooden cross staked into the ground on the side of the road with the date of his death written on it.”

— Reminders of Him: A Novel by Colleen Hoover


Wow, this book…seriously! It was so good. It had all the emotions and feelings! I read/listened to this book and was blown away by each version. I noticed that I tend to be two readers in one…one reader is the young me and the other reader is the older me/parent me. The heart of both of my internal readers were torn apart. The way the story allows you to be at the heart of that terrible night and to witness and feel what it was like with the additional information on the collateral damage that was caused was so beautifully and seamlessly woven together. I will not soon forget this story. I think these characters took some residence in my heart and are permanently part of me now. It was just so, so, so good! You must read it…NOW…what are you waiting for??? Go and grab and copy and plan on doing nothing else until you close that book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...