Tuesday, December 21, 2021

#MMBBR #FirstLine #HighStakes by @Iris_Johansen via @GrandCentralPub

High StakesHigh Stakes by Iris Johansen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#FirstLine - "It's time, Lara," Maria said gently from the doorway behind her.

Another awesome read from Johansen. I can never seem to put her book down. I get pulled into the characters, setting and story. It was one of those reads that I finished in a few sittings because I needed to see what was going happen. A must read and a book I highly recommend!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...