Monday, April 19, 2021

So...I am obsessed with these #necklaces by @toughasamothertribe

 










So...I am obsessed with these #necklaces by @toughasamothertribe

Being a #mother is one of the most important things in my life. It is something I take pride in, even on the hardest of days.

The “definition” of mother comes in various forms. You can be a biological mother, stepmother, mother by heart or fur mother the list goes on and on! Being a mother means caring deeply about another living thing and doing so with every fiber of your being! Being a mother is love without bounds!

Wearing these #toughasamothertribe necklaces makes me feel like my children and fur baby are right there with me. Each necklace has a different stone and different affirmations to help minimize #MomGuilt (which we all have) and helps to promote #PositiveThinking.

You can even get custom made necklaces! #MothersDay is around the corner and these necklaces would make a great #gift! I highly recommend them and have gotten lots of compliments on my necklaces when I have worn mine!

#toughasamother #ittakesatribe #strong #beautiful #enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...