Sunday, October 21, 2018

#MMBBR #Reviews #HistoryMysteriesFreakyPhenomena #AnimalZombies thanks to @NGKids and #MediaMastersPublicity who provided #free #reviewcopies


37883776


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This may be one of my son's (11 years old) new favorite book. He devoured this book. He was rattling off facts and showing me pictures nonstop since this book arrived. I cannot ever begin to find the right words to capture how completely AWESOME this book really is. I love how it is set up. Each page is filled with vibrant photos and facts, of awesome things in each category. There lots of topics that are picture packed with various sub topics that will capture the attention and interest of children and adults alike. From Creepy Creatures, to Unusual Objects to so much more. This 160 page book is one that will be a hit for a long time in this house. With an extensive table of contents to an index that is also very detailed, you can either read straight though or look up and then look over the topics that interest you the most. This book is sheer perfection and my kids and I LOVE it. I also love this book because it will aid in our love of the history and mysteries. Amazing, wonderful and fantastic...5 HUGE stars.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I am so excited to work through this book with my kiddos. What makes this book so cool is that it is a bit different than other books. You will find the pictures, but there is more...lots more. There is information on the living dead, bloodsuckers, creeps from the deep, animal aliens and so much more. This book is filled with pictures, facts and stats. I am always looking for ways to keep the learning going over the fall months and winter months to supplement what they learn at school. This book is going to be a HUGE hit! It is a super book and has bright and colorful photos. I cannot get over how jam packed with facts, pictures and other tidbits this book is filled with. You will get to explore so much. This book also includes a detailed glossary and index. I love that the facts are written in a way that is easy to understand. Adults and kids alike will get lost looking at the pictures and learning so much cool and interesting information. So awesome!!! 5 HUGE stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...