Monday, October 22, 2012

Review: FULL COUNT: Top 10 Lists of Everything in Baseball by Sports Illustrated Kids



If I could give Full Count a rating of 100 stars I would.  This book is jammed packed with the best top 10 lists in baseball.  I found myself going back to reread many of the lists (several times), learning more and more each time I read it.  Some of the great top 10 lists are Unbreakable Records, Nicknames, Yogi-isms, Baseball Movies and so much more.  The pictures are in amazing color and the book will appeal to both kids and adults.  I cannot tell you enough how much I loved this book.  If you have a baseball fan in your family or you are a fan yourself, this is a must buy book.    

Top 10 Lists of Everything in Baseball

SIKFullCountHC_hiFull Count, a 96-page hardcover book, is a comprehensive yet fun look at the greatest aspects of baseball, presented in top 10 lists. From the most exciting World Series moments to the most colorful players, Sports Illustrated Kidsranks a variety of topics from the baseball diamond. Readers are guaranteed to love the 75 exciting action-packed photos from the Sports Illustrated collection and the insider knowledge of Sports Illustrated Kids. Filled with trivia and information, this dynamic book will be the definitive kids book on baseball.
Some of the Top 10 rankings included in Full Count:
·         Oddest Deliveries
·         Rivalries
·         Mascots
·         Ugly Uniforms
·         Sluggers
·         Families



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...