Saturday, October 13, 2012

Review: Baby Bumps: The Almost, Barely, Not-Quite-True Story of Pregnancy, Bed Rest and One Batshit Crazy Family by Amy Sprenger


Honestly is the best policy, right...well that is what Amy Sprenger thinks as she writes about pregnancy motherhood and really life in general.  The story is funny, honest and raw.  Spenger holds nothing back and I could relate to her and her struggles.  This is a great read for all mothers, but beware:  you will laugh, you could cry and you will have fun reading this book:  5 stars!!!




*View my Showcase and Q&A with Amy HERE














Kindle



Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...