Monday, February 3, 2014

Highlight: Everything I Needed to Know About Parenting I Learned in Prison by Leslie G. Nelson

18750257
When Leslie Nelson, a naive, small town girl got a job as a prison guard, her friends called her a female Barney Fife. But that job turned out to be a unique on-the-job training for motherhood. This non-fiction short will take you inside the prison and share tips on how to avoid riots in your own home.

Leslie is the mother of five children (three teenagers, heaven help her!). Her youngest is seven so "parole" is a long way off.

Leslie G. Nelson

Read more about Lesley HERE



2 comments:

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...