Friday, April 15, 2016

#MMBBR Guest Reviewer: Clara Sleuth on Skates @HolidayHouseBks







Sleuth on Skates

Sesame Seade, an established brainiac and aspiring sleuth, has a mystery to solve when university student Jenna Jenkins goes missing. With help from her friends, Sesame just might crack the case as long as she can steer clear of pesky parents and avoid the perpetrators of a serious crime!"


Review:
I really loved this book.  There is so much to love.  There are lots of funny things that happened and the mystery was one that I could not figure out.   Sesame was a character that I enjoyed solving a mystery with and I would love to go on future adventures with her.  I would not rate this book only 5 stars it needs to be 8 stars!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...