Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Day: What I love!!! @CrispyGreen @DoodleArtAlley



Family Singles_newtag-med 2

MY REVIEW:
Many of us make resolutions and some of them involve eating right!  With Crispy Fruit by Crispy Green it makes eating right and eating right on the go easy.  The flavors of the fruits are just delicious and the packages can fit in your purse or bag no problem!  I love that I can grab my crispy fruit and get out the door.  When temptation comes and I would normally grab for a sweet treat I will now grab for Crispy Green and have a guilt free sweet treat!  My kids also love this and I will make sure to get them one in their lunch box.  That way I know that the kids are getting what they need to make their bodies healthy and happy!  This is by far one of my favorite things for the New Year and a great way to not break your resolutions!  5 stars





MY REVIEW:
This is by far one of my favorite things for the New Year and a great way to track your resolutions!  Keep track of your eating, exercise and feelings with the calendar and journal.  What is even better is that you can enjoy some relaxing coloring throughout the year!  By, now you may know how much I love these coloring books!  5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...