Thursday, January 21, 2016

#MMBBR Showcase: I Transform, You Transform by Andrew Bushard


Biographies fill bookstores and libraries, but rarely if ever, do we find an explicitly self help biography. Step by step, through each period of his life, Andrew Bushard shows you how he has constantly improved himself, encouraging you to do the same. We reap the greatest rewards when we constantly improve ourselves and this work shows you exactly how.




Q.  What inspires your writing?
A. My personal experiences inspire my writing. I dig into my past and try to harness every experience and transform them into writing.

Q.  What is your favorite thing about being a writer?
A. The satisfaction of cultivating creativity and transforming that into real life products.

Q.  What is the toughest part of being a writer?
A. Marketing. I don't mind marketing. I consider marketing a nice change of pace from writing. Yet it's so tough to figure out how to get noticed.

Q.  If you could not be writer, what would you do/be?
A. A political activist.

Q.  What would the story of your life be entitled?
A. Since I wrote a memoir, I suppose we could use that title I Transform, You Transform: A Self Improvement Autobiography to Help You. At least up to this point. The title may change since I have only reached middle age.

Q.  What is your favorite book of all time?
A. Pirate Radio Stations: Tuning Into Underground Broadcasts

Q.  Which character from ANY book are you most like?
A. I tend to identify with political mavericks the most.

Q.  What character from all of your book are you most like?
A. I would say the heroine of my book Third Party Babe Rules. I consider her a female version of myself in some ways.

Q.  Which book would you love to take a weekend vacation inside of?
A. Pirate Radio Stations: Tuning Into Underground Broadcasts

Q.  What is your favorite season?
A. Summer

Q.  What inspired your book cover(s)?  Or what is your favorite book cover and why?
A. As an indie author, I don't have much money to pay for cover designs, so I try to maximize my creativity using what I have.

Q.  Tell me something funny that happened while on a book tour or while promoting your book.
A. For some reason the fact people found my romance short stories funny makes me laugh especially because I didn't necessarily intend that.

Q.  Are you working on something new?
A. Not at the moment, but I imagine a new idea will inspire me soon. New ideas usually come every week or two.

Q.  Anything you want to say to followers of this blog or those that are just stopping by?
A.  Please consider reading indie authors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...