Saturday, March 9, 2013

Review: Number Cross Puzzles: A Quick and Challenging Workout for Your Brain by Rich Rollo

Number Cross Puzzles: A Quick and Challenging Workout for Your Brain


I am addicted to puzzles.  I am constantly trying new games on the iPad and my phone.  When I was younger I was addicted to word finds and crossword puzzles.  I am NOW addicted to Rich Rollo's Number Cross Puzzles.  I love that this very fun puzzle book challenges my brain in a different way than the computer based games.  I love having the book in my hands, folding over the cover and trying to figure out the puzzle!  Ever since I received this puzzle book it has stayed in my purse and I take it out anytime I have a few moments between activities   If you are a lover of puzzles you must try this puzzle book!  5 stars!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...