Monday, March 18, 2013

Influenster: My new adventure!


***************************************************************
I am part of the influenster team and I am going to test some great products:


My FIRST ever voxbox!  It was a super exciting day!
***************************************************************


Colgate Optic White system: toothbrush, mouthwash and toothpaste


I tried this tonight and I have to say that the taste of the toothpaste and mouthwash was a bit harsh, but I intend to use it all up and see how it is after a few days!  I loved the toothbrush.  My mouth felt super clean after I was done brushing and mouthwashing!  I will let you know how many shades whiter my teeth are after I finish the products!




Vaseline Spray & Go
My son has super dry skin and trying to get him to use traditional lotion is very difficult   He hates that he feels cold and wet after I use it on him.  I used this tonight and my son was so happy!  It was not a fight to lotion and he said it felt good!  Maybe I finally found the answer to his dry skin issue!  I plan to have the whole family use it.  It is super easy and non greasy!  I have to say that I already LOVE this product.  And that is only after one use


Spelnda Nectresse

I am excited to use this product in recipes and in my coffee!  I will let you know what I come up with!

Dickinson's oil control towelettes
I used this once and I really liked it.  It was not heavy, left no residue and left my skin feeling fresh.  I have problem skin from time to time, so the true test will come with continued use.  I hope that the product does not cause breakouts.  I will keep you posted.



Belvita 
Breakfast tomorrow!
***************************************************************
Has anyone tried any of these products before?  What did you like?  What didn't you like?  
Thoughts?  
I will let you know what I think!
***************************************************************


BUY THEM BELOW:








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...