Sunday, March 24, 2013

Review: The Miracle is Me by Kristia Watson


Book Description

2012
The Miracle is Me - Printed from the original hand painted watercolor art, this children's board book was created for all of those special times of day that you share with your children. If you are just waking up, going to bed, spending quiet time together, or transitioning in and out of your day. The positive message was crafted to help children of all ages start their day on the right foot or wrap up their day in a good frame of mind.


I adored this beautifully meaningful children's board book.  With beautifully illustrated pages to the wonderful prose.  I loved reading this very positive message that my boys enjoyed as well. It was a wonderful experience having my boys tell me about their miracles of the day and the thing that makes them my miracle.  I highly recommend this great children's book.  4.5 stars  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...