Thursday, August 1, 2013

Review: This Book Needs A Title by Theodore Ficklestein



Book Description

 April 30, 2013
"This Book Needs A Title is a book about something.
The author can gaurantee that.
There are poems in this book.
Oh and this book also needs a title."


This quirky, off beat and fun poetry book is the best of the ramblings of the human mind. I laughed many times, thoughts about things in a different way and just really enjoyed this interesting poetry book!  I love the title and the white cover, no fluff, just good stuff...  I absolutely loved Ficklestein's writing style, the content and his sense of the world!  5 stars!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...