Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review: TIME for Kids Zoo 3D: An Incredible Animal Adventure (Time for Kids Magazine)

TIME for Kids Zoo 3D: An Incredible Animal Adventure
Lions and tigers and bears-oh, wow! Take a walk on the wild side with 3D Zoo! Awesome Animal Kingdom. Brought to you by the editors of TIME For Kids magazine, this book of stunning 3D photos shows animals as you've never seen them outside of a zoo. From big cats to exotic birds, the creatures seem to leap, crawl, fly, slither, swim, and stampede off the pages and into your living room. The 3D photos are so eye-poppingly real, you'll reach out to touch the critters-and there's no zookeeper to stop you! 

The book is packed with close to 100 large-scale, state-of-the art photos taken by master 3D photographer, David Klutho. No other animal book comes close to delivering the impact of his zoo-tacular images. Animal lovers young and old will thrill to this marvelous 3D menagerie and the surprising and little-known facts and information about each creature! There are 2 pairs of glasses included in each book so you can invite a friend to come along on your zoofari adventure!


This is by far one of the most dazzling books that I have ever come across in a very long time.  Seeing the animals in 3D and then reading all the facts about them is one of the most enjoyable book experiences I have had in a long time.  My kids are getting this book for Christmas and I cannot wait to see their reaction to these animals jumping out of the page at them.  I was simply dazzled!!!  If I could I would rate this book 100 stars!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...