Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review: Sad Santa by Tad Carpenter

Sad Santa

For Santa, December 26th was a horrible, awful day.
It was THE WORST DAY OF THE YEAR.
 
Santa gets the post-holiday blues … When the toys are all made, the presents handed out, the Christmas cookies eaten, and the stockings unhung from the chimney with care … Santa is miserable. His reindeer and elves can't lift his spirits, and even a vacation with Mrs. Claus doesn't do the trick. Will Santa ever feel like his old holly-jolly self again? This quirky, funny, and completely unique picture book by hot young hipster illustrator Tad Carpenter will appeal to kids and parents alike.


I adored this story so very much, as did my kids.  It is such a new and interesting story.  I loved the illustrations.  I feel they really captured the mood of the story brilliantly.  I think reading Sad Santa the day after Christmas will become a new family tradition   I loved this book and rate is 4.5 stars!   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...