Thursday, May 26, 2011

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS series by Sara Shepard (Tuesday and Thursday Post)

I decided to wait until today to post since I am covering the whole Pretty Little Liars series.  It is a YA (Young Adult) series that I really got into.  There was enough drama and suspense to keep me turning pages and going straight through the whole series pretty fast.  Pretty Little Liars is also a TV series that is on ABC Family.  The second season starts on June 14.  I have to say I am hooked on both the book series and the show.  It is my guilty pleasure.
Here are the books in order:
Pretty Little Liars TV Tie-in Edition
Pretty Little Liars #2: Flawless
Pretty Little Liars #3: Perfect
Pretty Little Liars #4: Unbelievable
Pretty Little Liars #5: Wicked
Pretty Little Liars #6: Killer
Pretty Little Liars #7: Heartless
Pretty Little Liars #8: Wanted

Pretty Little Liars #9: Twisted

Pretty Little Liars #9: Twisted [Hardcover]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...