Watch another trailer HERE
Synopsis: Proud Penguin tells the feel-good tale of a penguin whose spirits are lifted from building a new friendship with a seagull, and whose view of the world and himself is changed forever.
Features that make Proud Penguin stand-out children’s literature include:
· Relatable themes of building self-esteem and self-confidence. I have had a teacher and a bookstore manager find the story's theme so universal, they took the book home to read it to their own children.
· Proud Penguin is kid-tested and approved!! The story was recently shared with over 400 children, aged 2-4, who danced and sang and thoroughly enjoyed themselves!
· Lush & beautiful illustrations by Nicole Taylor
· More than a picture book, Proud Penguin is an experience! The words to Proud Penguin are actually the lyrics to a song! My first edition includes a free download of the official recording. Every page of this timeless musical adventure was made to delight and entertain families as they read and sing along together.
· For the musically inclined, a free copy of the sheet music to the song is also included. The music is simplified so that it can be easily played by young hands and musicians of all abilities.
A beautifully illustrated story that captures the fact that everyone wishes they could do or be somebody else, but in the end we all should just embrace our own gifts and talents and love being who we are meant to be. There is only one YOU, be the best one you can!!