Thursday, September 6, 2012

Review: The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern


The Book of Tomorrow

My Review:


This is the first book I read by Cecelia Ahern and I absolutely thought it was a treat.  With mystery and a bit of magic this page turning novel left me wanting more from Ahern.  She is a master at telling a great story, teasing you page by page with bits of intriguing information, all the while sending you a wild goose chase to solve the mystery.  Oh, what fun!


This story is about a mother and daughter forced to move away from everything that they know due to the father/husbands suicide and his previous bad business decisions.  Away in the county with her strange Aunt and Uncle, Tamara's life changes in ways she never dreamed when a large leather bound book with a locked gold clasp from a traveling library comes into her possession. What does the book contain?  How does it change her life?  Read THE BOOK OF TOMORROW to find out!  You will not regret it.  The book was just released in paperback on July 24th, 2012.  A great book club pick!  4.5 stars! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...