Sunday, April 14, 2019

#MMBBR #ReviewRoundUp #SpringTitles for Young #Readers #ChildrensBooks via #partner @mediamastersbks and @Prestel_US

40710282


 Cat and Mouse by Britta Teckentrup
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An adorable rhyming story that keeps the young reader entertained and engaged, with a darling and sweet ending. This well designed board book with cutouts will add to this fun cat and mouse race. Fun for both children and adults alike!



My rating: 4 of 5 stars
New York Day & Night is an original and creative look at New York City and how this magical city looks both during the day and during the night. I love that this book allows you to take a look at NYC while also opening up the conversation that there is nothing to fear at night. That it is merely our creative imaginations. I love the colorful illustrations and overlaid sheet of translucent blue paper that shows that through the darkness there is light. A creative and fun book for lovers of NYC and fun and entertaining books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...