My rating: 5 of 5 stars
The Burn Cookbook by Jonathan Bennett (aka Aaron Samuels, himself!) and Chef Nikki Martin?! This hilarious, delicious cookbook is a must-have for chefs (and wannabes) everywhere! Jonathan Bennett dishes out a tasty parody of Mean Girls, serving up behind-the-scenes stories from the movie alongside awesome recipes for treats that your favorite mean girls should be enjoying in Girl World. This is a must-own book for any food lover still trying to make fetch happen.
Take a look inside The Burn Cookbook:
- It’s Not Regular Guac, It’s Cool Guac - https://bit.ly/2NR7RSe
- Fetch-uccini Alfredo – https://bit.ly/2zIAuZ6
- I’m Sorry People Are So Jealous of My Perfect Pink Taco - https://bit.ly/2NS2d2m
- Homeschooled Jungle Veggie Bowl - https://bit.ly/2NdIwwQ
- The Fun-Fetchy Cake - https://bit.ly/2zJPLZY
- Strawberry Frosé, Obvi - https://bit.ly/2NhsP7E
Hilarious, yummy and outright wonderful THE BURN COOKBOOK is a must for all Mean Girls fans! From Spring Fling Rolls to Give Me a Beet Hummus you will find something that will please your palette and will be taken into the movie Mean Girls through this creativity and interesting parody! cookbook! I am still making my way through this cookbook because it is jam packed with behind the scenes stories and recipes. You will not get bored in the kitchen or when you snuggle up with this book to get the "dish" on all things Mean Girls!