Thursday, July 12, 2018

#MMBBR #Reviews @Lcraigsbooks #LindseyCraig

Farmyard BeatFarmyard Beat by Lindsey Craig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An adorable book that will have younger readers laughing in delight. It is so clever and fun. A book that brings the farm to life with a catchy beat! I cannot wait to use this book in my classes. Such a fun board book that is sure to become your child's favorite read-a-loud because it has a sing songy text. A great read.

In Our TreeIn Our Tree by Lindsey Craig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Such a sweet peek-a-boo book and one that I adored. I know the kids in my classes are going to love it. They love guessing things, so this book will become a favorite for sure. I plan to use it on Fall, so I can make a cool art project to go with it. Love it!

Try! Try! Try!Try! Try! Try! by Lindsey Craig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I cannot wait to use this book in my class. I think it will be fun to act it out and talk about trying new things and being brave. I know that my kids are going to have a blast bringing this book to life. Another hit from the very talented and gifted writer!

Oh So Quiet!Oh So Quiet! by Lindsey Craig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A fun camping book that highlights the creatures that roam at night. It is a cute story that show how animals get curious about tents. I think when my kids were very young the bear may have caused them to be nervous in the woods at night, but older readers will find ti quite funny, especially when the skunk comes into the picture.

Silly Scientists Take a Peeky at the Solar System!Silly Scientists Take a Peeky at the Solar System! by Lindsey Craig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A fun and bright introduction to the solar system. Kids will find this book to be educational, interesting and engaging. It is a well written easy to understand book about a complex topic. I know that many teachers would appreciate this book as an introduction to space and planets. I think the kiddo in my class will enjoy it with my space lesson plan.

Silly Scientists Take a Tiptoe with the Tadpoles!Silly Scientists Take a Tiptoe with the Tadpoles! by Lindsey Craig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
A fun and bright introduction to the tadpoles. Kids will find this book to be educational, interesting and engaging. It is a well written easy to understand book about a complex topic. I know that many teachers would appreciate this book as an introduction to metamorphosis. I think the kiddo in my class will enjoy it with my frogs lesson plan.



*Visit Lindsey on her website: https://lindseycraigsbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...