Saturday, July 21, 2018

#MMBBR #BabyTeeth by @zooshka by #partner @StMartinsPress ‏


35410511


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

#FirstLine 
Hanna ~ Maybe the machine could see the words she never spoke.

Without saying too much...this book is creepy, original, unsettling and dynamic. You will not be able to stop thinking about this book. It is very strange and unconventional. You are going to be uncomfortable reading it and will want to talk about it. I promise you though, that whether you love it or hate it you would have never read anything like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...