Sunday, January 22, 2017

@BookSparks #FCR2016 The Marriage Lie by @KimberlySBelle #MMBBR #FirstLine


December 13, 2016 – The Marriage Lie by Kimberly Belle
Course Title: Secrets and Lies
Department: Women’s Fiction Studies
Description: Iris and Will have been married for seven years when Will flies out of town for a business trip to Florida. When a plane bound for Seattle crashes, killing everyone on board, the manifest shows Will was one of the passengers. Iris sets off on a desperate quest for the truth, the answers she finds shock her to the core.
Kimberly BelleKimberly Belle worked in marketing and nonprofit fundraising before turning to writing fiction. A graduate of Agnes Scott College, Kimberly lived for over a decade in the Netherlands and currently divides her time between Atlanta and Amsterdam. She is the author of three novels: The Last Breath, The Ones We Trust, and The Marriage Lie.

Keep up with Kimberly on Facebook (www.facebook.com/KimberlyBelleBooks), Twitter (@KimberlySBelle), Instagram (@KimberlySBelle) or via her website at www.kimberlybellebooks.com.


This is my last book of the Fall Reading Challenge through Book Sparks.  I may have saved the best for last.  This book was intense, well plotted and a damn good read.  It was one of those reads that you instantly want to be made into a movie, like right away.  This would be brilliant on the big screen.  I think that Belle has a true sense of storytelling, with layers and depth of story, dynamic characters and a book you cannot stop reading.  I cannot wait to dive into Belle's other reads.

#FirstLine ~ I awaken when a hand winds around my wrist, pulling me head to heel against skin heated from sleep. 

BUY THE BOOK:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...