Saturday, June 21, 2014

Review: The Curvy Girls Club [Kindle Edition] Michele Gorman


The Curvy Girls Club


Chick Lit





Synopsis:

A funny, heart-warming story about overcoming the prejudices we hold, no matter where we tip the scales.
When the pounds start falling off Katie, founder and president of London's most popular social club for the calorie-challenged, it seems like a dream come true. But as the overweight stigma recedes and her life starts to change, she faces losing more than the inches around her waist. Everything that's important to her - her closest friends, boyfriend, and acceptance into the club itself - are at stake in a world where thin is the new fat.

Michele Gorman

website

twitter username

genre

I write romantic comedy, including SINGLE IN THE CITY (the first in The Expat Diaries series) and BELLA SUMMER TAKES A CHANCE. Born and raised in the US, I lost my heart to London 16 years ago, where I've lived ever since. I've also turned my hand to upmarket commercial fiction under the pen name Jamie Scott. 

I spend way too much time on twitter and facebook when I should be writing, so please come say hello there. I'm @expatdiaries on twitter, and we can connect on facebook through https://www.facebook.com/MicheleGormanBooks


With Gorman's wit and storytelling ability she, again, takes you an adventure with a cast of characters that you will laugh with, change with and be inspired by!  These are real women that embrace themselves and each other in all that they are and all that they will be.  I was so moved by the passion Gorman brings to this story and the fact that the story was written and shared with the world. Gorman writes characters you can relate to, root for and think about long after the story is done.  Another hit and I think women of all shares and sizes will enjoy this read.  Grab it now, you will not be disappointed!  4.5 stars



Amazon Canada
http://amzn.to/1kLj8ZW
Barnes and Noblehttp://bit.ly/1s6THHT
Kobo:
 http://bit.ly/1ijyjZM


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...