Thursday, November 7, 2013

Highlight: Seven Bullets by Cloud Buchholz

18692266

You’re a skilled assassin ready to retire, but before you can call it quits, the Boss kidnaps your little sister, and now you need to use your arsenal of deadly skills to get her back. Will you make the choices that bring her home safely? Or will you get caught in a web of intrigue, assassins, and deadly combat? Only you can decide how this story ends...Do you have what it takes to survive?

Seven Bullets contains 280k words, more than 470 unique choices, and over 80 different endings. If you’re a kid looking for adventure or a grownup nostalgic for the Choose Your Own Adventure books of the 80’s, Seven Bullets has what you’re looking for.

Cloud Buchholz

I'm an indie author writing on the west coast. I write novels, poetry, and short stories. I love to create dark and devious characters in all sorts of genres. 

My poetry is like if Dr Seuss and Hugh Hefner had a lovechild and then made it fight with Emily Dickinson in a kiddy pool of Jell-O. 

Right now we're strangers but I hope one day we can meet in a story that's been completely made up.

Connect:



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring Seven Bullets! If readers are interested, a free demo version of the book is available online: http://goo.gl/1LSnpW

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...