Sunday, January 13, 2013

Review: The Secret Life of Copernicus H. Stringfellow by Lorin K. Barber

The Secret Life of Copernicus H. Stringfellow: Surreptitious Superhero

Copernicus H. Stringfellow, a.k.a. Nick, is not your run-of-the-mill genius. His mind is so powerful it can stop a speeding automobile or stem internal bleeding. As Nick goes about quietly doing good, he discovers that his powers are greatly enhanced by the nutrients present in Twinkies. Follow Nick on his amazing adventures in this humorous and exciting action-packed book for all ages.

********************************

Lorin K. Barber  I have 6 children, 1 wife and 8 grandchildren. I spent most of my adult life as a manufacturing executive. I've been to 45 states and 19 foreign countries. With the loss of a business in the bad economy I'm trying to turn a hobby of writing into a new career.


********************************




An original, fun, quirky read that left me happy that authors are still coming up with one of a kind stories that keep me interested!  There was so much adventure in this book, with funny little twists and one liners!  But it is not a fluffy book.   There are lots of other topics that come into play, such as: murder, abuse, some romance, a plane crash, varying family dynamics and did I mention a lot of ADVENTURE?!  I really enjoyed this novel and rate it 4 stars.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...