New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. ~Mark Twain
Resolutions are a part of starting a new year, right? So here are a few of my book related resolutions:
1. Read 12 Chick Lit books in 2012 and share my reviews here. You can join the Chick Lit Challenge too. Click link below for more info:
2. Reach out to more authors and ask them to do Q&A's and/or guest posts on Mrs. Mommy Booknerd's Book Reviews. So please spread the word and have authors contact me if they are interested at: email@example.com
3. Feature more debut authors on my blog. So, I am calling for debut authors who would like to be featured on Mrs. Mommy Booknerd's Book Reviews. If I am contacted by an author and review their book I will post reviews on Mrs Mommy Booknerd's Book Reviews, Mrs Mommy Booknerd on Facebook, Amazon, Good Reads, Shelfari and B&N. I will only post favorable reviews, so if I do not feel like I can endorse the book I will contact the author and inform them. I only blog about books I love!!!
4. Share something here every day!!
5. Continue the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten program with my boys. See more about this program here.
I hope you all have book related resolutions you can stick too and I hope 2012 brings nothing but greatness for all my fellow booknerds!!!