Sunday, January 1, 2012

My book related resolutions...

New Year's Day:  Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions.  Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.  ~Mark Twain




Resolutions are a part of starting a new year, right?  So here are a few of my book related resolutions:

1.  Read 12 Chick Lit books in 2012 and share my reviews here.  You can join the Chick Lit Challenge too.  Click link below for more info:

2.  Reach out to more authors and ask them to do Q&A's and/or guest posts on Mrs. Mommy Booknerd's Book Reviews.  So please spread the word and have authors contact me if they are interested at: mrsmommybooknerdsbookreviews@gmail.com

3.  Feature more debut authors on my blog.  So, I am calling for debut authors who would like to be featured on Mrs. Mommy Booknerd's Book Reviews.  If I am contacted by an author and review their book I will post reviews on Mrs Mommy Booknerd's Book Reviews, Mrs Mommy Booknerd on Facebook, Amazon, Good Reads, Shelfari and B&N.  I will only post favorable reviews, so if I do not feel like I can endorse the book I will contact the author and inform them.  I only blog about books I love!!!

4.  Share something here every day!!

5.  Continue the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten program with my boys.  See more about this program here.
  
I hope you all have book related resolutions you can stick too and I hope 2012 brings nothing but greatness for all my fellow booknerds!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...