Thursday, October 12, 2023

#MMBBR #CoverReveal #summersatthesaint by @MaryKayAndrews @stmartinpress #summerbeginswithmka #MMBBR #MKA #SummerReads #Preorder #TandemLiterary

 


❤️OMG, I saw so excited to share this with you!!!


I adore @marykayandrews and I am so thrilled to be able to help reveal the cover for her next summer’s book!

☀️Behold SUMMERS AT THE SAINT☀️

I love everything MKA writes and without a summer read last year, I am pumped we have a forthcoming title to indulge in.

The book will be out everywhere from @stmartinspress on May 7, 2024, but is officially available for pre-order now.

Find more info about the book and pre-order links here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...