Thursday, March 16, 2017

#MMBBR #Showcase Cartoony Coloring Fest: Sit Back, Relax, and Color!


Cartoons are universal. Kids love ‘em. Adults love ‘em. They’re an excellent way to escape from a stressful day. That’s why Cartoony Coloring Fest dedicates 30 coloring pages to monstrous warrior hippos, balloon-obsessed elephants, bear musicians, and more! So, sit back, relax, and color. And, if you believe you’ve done a world-class picture, share it with the rest of the planet on my Facebook page, Awesome Squishy’s Art! https://www.facebook.com/awesomesquishy/ Don't forget to check out my website for more of my art, too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...