Wednesday, December 23, 2015

#MMBBR Review: Doodle Art Alley Books: 2016 Coloring Quote Calendar and My Coloring Journal @DoodleArtAlley


Color Your Way to an Inspiring 2016!
The 2016 Coloring Quote Calendar is a great way to stay organized each and every month. Beautiful doodle art images of quotes for each month along with monthly calendars and “to do” seasonal themes—from hearts, leaves, and snowflakes to stars, sunshine, and waves—provide plenty of fun, inspiration, and relaxation. Quotes from famous authors include Charles Dickens, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Eleanor Roosevelt, William Shakespeare, Walt Whitman, and more. At the end of the year, you will have a gorgeous gallery of your very own to share and enjoy.
Colored pencils recommended.
Explore the Magic of Doodle Art

MY REVIEW:
I have already started coloring my calendar!  I cannot wait to keep track of my workouts, diet, exercise and activity in 2016!  I love the monthly quotes, and places to write your notes, goals, events, to do list and there is also a place to make your own doodles!  This calendar is a MUST for lovers of coloring and those that want to keep track of their daily activity!!  I just love this calendar and think this quote (featured for January) sums up the wonder each new year brings:  A New Heart For A New Year, Always: Charles Dickens!  5 stars!


Color, Doodle, and Journal Your Way to Fun, Inspiration, and Relaxation
My Coloring Journal--Live, Laugh, Love shares 60 beautiful doodle art images of inspiring sayings and words from A New Day, Believe, and Dream Big to Life’s a Journey, Live Your Dream, and Work Hard. Also included are beautiful doodle themes of flowers, shapes, and stars as well as pages to create your own doodles, record things you are thankful for, and list your favorite things. The journal is designed so that you begin and finish each and every entry with plenty of enjoyment, inspiration, and relaxation.

MY REVIEW: 
This is the best companion to the calendar.  I love that is a smaller and simpler coloring option. You can keep it in your purse and color and journal when time allows while out and about.  It has all the great details of the larger books and the great quotes, but in a smaller size!  I cannot wait to expand the things I would keep track of in my calendar in this amazing journal!  The journal and calendar match and are perfect together!  I just adore this journal and cannot wait to fill it with all the adventures that lie ahead in 2016!!!  5 huge stars! 

################################################



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...