Sunday, November 30, 2014

Review: Daily Zen Doodles: 365 Tangle Creations for Inspiration, Relaxation and Joy by Meera Lee Patel

20763768


A YEAR'S WORTH OF “TANGLED DRAWINGS” DESIGNED TO INSPIRE CREATIVITY AND SERENITY
With hand illustrated prompts and thoughtful quotes, Daily Zen Doodleswill inspire you to lose yourself in the contemplative act of drawing. Each page is an invitation to sketch, relax, focus and reach toward inner peace.






I think that the holidays are a busy time of year and ANYTHING I can do to relax and be more mindful, I am all for.  The doodles in this book are so much fun.  The quotes add to the centering that we all need daily to really enjoy each day and have a positive outlook on life!  I loved the size as it is small enough to be carried along with me, but I also made copies of many of them and took them with me places. I like begin able to come back and doodle the designs that I really enjoyed.  My kids also found this to be an amazing way to pass some time.  The quotes were a great way to have a conversation about being a good person and to do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.  5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...