Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Review: My Yellow Umbrella by Chris Robertson

18519602

It's a beautiful day for a yellow umbrella! 
Bright, retro-inspired illustrations accompany a little girl on her dreamy day with a yellow umbrella.




My Yellow Umbrella is an adorably cute book by Chris Robertson.  A "yellow umbrella" seems like something that every child should have.  Every child needs to find the one thing that makes them feel accomplished, safe and secure.   It is such a beautiful story that flows for poetically.  My boys loved this as much as I did.  - 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...